Season Of Compassion




First of all, I wish I could bend like Kino MacGregor! Second, I just love the beautiful fall colors of the leaves all around her. This the beauty and the peacefulness of this time of year. Try being more compassionate during this season of thankfulness.

Kino Yoga  posted "Just for today decide to be a little more compassionate. Just for today chose to be patient and tolerant. Just for today be a unsung hero, do one random act of kindness and seek no glory or thanks for it. Imagine if we all decided to do one act of pure selfless goodness each day. Imagine. We could make the world a more peaceful place. "🙏

I'd love to hear from you.  Please connect with me on the  Facebook Page and Instagram feed to get more Yoga wisdom, science, style, and fun everyday! And make sure to Subscribe to Everyday Yoga for more great posts like this one delivered to your inbox!

No comments :

Post a Comment