Dude, You Rock



Here is something funny. I haven't seen a lot of yoga guys in bathing suits out here, which is obvious since there are so many bathing beauty yoginis that the absence of guys becomes obvious. And I did not notice the absence of men in tights till I saw my friend Yannick's Instagram page. Dude, you rock the tights and the leggings and well the yoga poses too. I picked this one since it is up close and personal and he does such a great job with it. I suggest checking out his page for more wild male yoga! On Instagram @yannyoga 

I'd love to hear from you.  Please connect with me on the  Facebook Page and Instagram feed to get more Yoga wisdom, science, style, and fun everyday! And make sure to Subscribe to Everyday Yoga for more great posts like this one delivered to your inbox!

No comments :

Post a Comment