Relaxing and Energizing Backbender



Here is one good thing about me being on Instagram. A customer called wanting to know if the Mysore Yoga Backbender would be OK for him at 6' 4" tall. I am 5' 10" tall and have one here at home where I also do my pictures for Insta. So I went downstairs and set up a shot so he could see how it fits me. Mind you, I have used the Backbender for years. It is a great way to lengthen the spine and work on your backbends with support while opening the chest. Plus using it is relaxing and energizing in ways that are hard to describe. While I do enjoy it. I have never seen myself do it till now. If I was not in the habit of doing "selfies" for Instagram, I wouldn't have even thought of it. Thanks, Instagram!

I'd love to hear from you.  Please connect with me on the  Facebook Page and Instagram feed to get more Yoga wisdom, science, style, and fun everyday! And make sure to Subscribe to Everyday Yoga for more great posts like this one delivered to your inbox!

No comments :

Post a Comment