Lotus Challenge




For the next 3 days, I'm doing my own Lotus Challenge. I'm not sure why but I just felt like trying to do some bound poses and I'm glad I did. I worked on this Sunday morning before going hiking with a friend and spending 90 minutes doing lotus for the camera was great leg prep for a 6 mile hike with 3000 feet of gain and descent. I thought I would be sore today but I guess it was a good combo since I'm not.

One thing, though, I got so involved in doing this that I forgot to eat breakfast. Oh and now that I'm looking at these photos, I see I also forgot to smile. I was actually having fun doing this but you would never know it to look at me. Don Miguel Ruiz suggests we should never assume we know anything and he is soooo right. Looking at my face here I would never think I was having as much fun as I was but I enjoyed this a lot.

Also, I love my new Harem Pants from harempants.com. I've been wanting some nicer pants for photos and these are really comfy and come in great colors. I intend to get a few more, now that I know. As far as I'm concerned Loose Comfortable Clothing Rules!
Peace Out Friends!

I'd love to hear from you.  Please connect with me on the  Facebook Page and Instagram feed to get more Yoga wisdom, science, style, and fun everyday! And make sure to Subscribe to Everyday Yoga for more great posts like this one delivered to your inbox!
   

No comments :

Post a Comment