I Claim My Power



"I claim my power." Is the Mantra for the challenge that has me and Skelly doing #Krounchasana or #heronpose. Well this is sort of ironic since I didn't really want to do the challenge. Purple Skelly was gung ho to participate but she did not want to be so exposed on Insta without me. So I surrendered, let go of my fear of being seen as a yoga fraud who can't do a perfect Krounchasana and followed my heart. So here is my best version of heron pose today. Skelly is doing her best too. Doesn't she look great ;--) I think it makes her happy to know I'm thinking about her and that is a power I like claiming. It makes me feel all warm inside too.

I'd love to hear from you.  Please connect with me on the  Facebook Page and Instagram feed to get more Yoga wisdom, science, style, and fun everyday! And make sure to Subscribe to Everyday Yoga for more great posts like this one delivered to your inbox!
   

No comments :

Post a Comment