Summer to Autumn





I saw this earlier in the week when @domaniapower became a follower and I checked out her page. Right now this full palette is on display here in the scenic Hudson Valley. The roads are full with leaf peepers. I'm still squeezing the last drops of Summer out of the late afternoon warmth playing tennis and paddle boarding but that will all end before long. A full range of colors and mixed emotions swirl around this time of year and this painting captures it in interesting ways.

Summer to Autumn vibes. "Energy in Rhythm" 24x30" oil on canvas by Domė Betz. In private collection CO.

I'd love to hear from you.  Please connect with me on the  Facebook Page and Instagram feed to get more Yoga wisdom, science, style, and fun everyday! And make sure to Subscribe to Everyday Yoga for more great posts like this one delivered to your inbox!
 

No comments :

Post a Comment