Spooky Asana Up Dog


Today is the First Day of the #SPOOKYASANA Yoga Challenge! and Skelly and I are psyched! Today's pose is Up Dog so Skelly and I headed immediately to the dog park for some appropriate ambiance. My Skull and Roses tye-dye tee is the spookiest clothing I have and you will see it a lot this week ;--) Skelly is just plain Spooky so she is not dressed up. Later you will be treated to a close up of her but for now, you just have to look for her at the top of the frame. Happy First Day of Spookyasana!

Above, I posted a shot with me in the foreground and Skelly in the back. We are both doing today's pose Up Dog, but Skelly could barely be seen. Since she is so lovely and timely I wanted to give her the close up she deserves.



I hope you like our day at the Dog Park. We had fun there.

This post is part of a series! To learn more about this Yoga challenge and win great prizes, get the rules here: Instagram Yoga Challenge

I'd love to hear from you.  Please connect with me on the  Facebook Page and Instagram feed to get more Yoga wisdom, science, style, and fun everyday! And make sure to Subscribe to Everyday Yoga for more great posts like this one delivered to your inbox!
   

No comments :

Post a Comment