Yoga Chair Exercises to Try




It took me years to develop the cotton wrap we put on the backs of my Pune Yoga Chairs and I am glad I took the time with it. You will love the look and feel of cotton wrapping on the back which is reminiscent of the cotton wrap often seen on high-quality bicycle handle bars. Since introducing the Pune Yoga Chair as a regular item, earlier this year, I have sold hundreds to numerous discerning Iyengar studios and practitioners and others who need a great backless chair. I sold every one I brought to sell at the Iyengar conference in Boca as well! I have had numerous referrals and lots of positive feedback!

There is a great post on this blog full of exercises to try on the Pune Yoga Chair. See that here: Pune Yoga Chair Exercises

Please connect with me on the Facebook Page or follow us on the new Instagram feed to get more Yoga wisdom, science, style, and fun everyday!

No comments :

Post a Comment