Yoga and The Four Agreements

The goal of yoga is stilling the mind and coming into union with the infinite. Don Miguel is a great Sage who points to ways to right living and how we can achieve it. The Four Agreements is a book that I often supply to various yoga teacher trainings, and if you've never read it, I'm sure you could benefit by taking a look.


I was reading something by an Iyengar teacher recently, who said the postures are only 1% of Yoga. The other 99% is trying in other ways to reach a state of Samadhi or enlightenment. Immersion in the teachings of various traditions can help.
The Four Agreements are:
  1. Be Impeccable with Your Word
  2. Don't Take Anything Personally
  3. Don't Make Assumptions
  4. Always Do Your Best
At Yoga Life Style my goal is to supply my clientele whatever tools they need for their personal path. Over the next few weeks, I'll be sharing this great book with you and some of my thoughts on how it relates to yoga! Be sure to subscribe so that you don't miss it. I look forward to reading your comments.
PS: You can purchase the book from my store and follow along right now, right here: Yoga Book - The Four Agreements

No comments :

Post a Comment