Bodylift Headstander and my dilemma

I have four herniated discs in my back. One in my thoracic spine and 3 in the lumbar region. About 5 years ago I had an acute incident that was incredibly painful and kept me out of work for two weeks. It was ironic that as a yogi I was dealing with this issue and it lead me on a quest to find things that would truly support my back health.

As I slowly recovered and experimented with different treatments and exercises, the one I was most drawn to and seemed to respond best to was chair poses. No, not Grandma's chair yoga but positions and practices that use the chair as a support, a massage tool and an antigravity device to help me slowly and methodically work all areas of my back and legs.
A few months ago I realized that the Headstander is a great thickly cushioned platform for doing this kind of work. One problem I now have is that the item is discontinued, so if I want more I need to have a couple of thousand made. They would need to sell for about $120.00 retail.
I actually have the the manufacturing situation lined up but it will cost me tens of thousands of dollars and I'll have a lot of chairs to sell. I'm inclined to do it because I'd really like to share this awesome therapeutic tool but I'd love some feedback. What do you think?

No comments :

Post a Comment